I initially started this blog challenge on my first blog site. However, with everything going on within the last month and a half, I haven’t had much time to do any new blogs with the exception of the one I posted yesterday.
Since I have gotten somewhat caught up with homework, completed dishes and laundry, I figured I could write a blog with days 1-17 on it.
Day 1 – My Blog’s Name
The Fuzzy Octopus – I couldn’t tell you why, but when I had to re-start my blog, I heard Miah use this term a couple of different times and it just seemed to fit.
Day 2 – 20 Facts About You
1. I am left handed
2. I am a farm girl; born and raised
3. I am shy when you first meet me but once you get to know me, I’m quite outgoing
4. I play tennis and piano
5. I live in a house that consists of Shane, Miccah, Miah, myself, two 90+ lb dogs (Hugo and Marley), a 5 pound kitten (Angel), a 6 ounce Chinese Emperor Hamster rat thing named Socks, and a fish named Mollie.
6. I work 45 minutes from where I live.
7. I love fall.
8. I am a regular coffee drinker.
9. I was born with a broken nose and it didn’t heal fully/correctly so the bridge of my nose is ‘movable’
10. I’ve met my soulmate.
11. I love to cook and bake.
12. When I am nervous, I chew my nails or the inside of my cheeks/lips
13. I have one sister
14. I am faithful/religious but I do not shove it in other people’s faces
15. I love to ride 4-wheelers
16. Even though I was a farm girl, I never hunted and I just recently learned how to shoot a gun
17. I used to feel that I had a relatively boring life… I was wrong.
18. I have never used any type of drugs and I’ve been drunk less than a handful of times.
19. My favorite pop is Dr. Pepper
20. I couldn’t be happier with my life; even with all the up’s and downs, I wouldn’t change one thing about it.
Day 4- My Dream Job
I have a few ‘dream’ jobs. The first one is to become a wife. The second, to be come a mother. The other two are just occupations that I want to hold; owner of a bakery and a teacher for children ages peewee- like…7.
Day 5- My Proudest Moment
Honestly, I can’t think of one moment in particular. My life has had so many stepping stones in it; all of which I am proud of. I graduated high school, went on to college, graduated college, got engaged, called off engagement, continued working full time, started going back to church, landed a new job, went back to school, and found my soul mate.
Day 6- What Are You Afraid Of?
If you were to ask me this a month or so ago, my answers would have varied. But currently, my biggest fears are losing Shane, the kids, and our animals. Along with that, I fear the monster who decided to use me as a stress ball.
Day 7- 5 Favorite Songs
There are so many to choose from! Currently, I guess they would be:
Roller Coaster – Luke Bryan
Burnin’ It Down – Jason Aldean
Perfect Storm – Brad Paisley
Centuries – Fall Out Boy
All Of Me – John Legend
But this list may changed tomorrow.
Day 8 – 5 Current Goals
Finish my current class with above a 95%
Find a new job
Establish a weekly date night with Shane
Set up a Pinterest Date with Katie
Be able to set aside a good portion of my paycheck for savings
Day 9 – What’s In My Bag?
Oh goodness…how embarrassing… uhm…,
12 Pens (No exaggeration)
Pony Tail Holders…
You name it… it’s probably in my purse.
Day 10 – Best Trip Of My Life
I have 2 because they are on different ends:
Family: Any trip that we have taken out West (Yellowstone National Park, Montana, Wyoming, etc.)
Day 11 – 10 Favorite Foods
I LOVE FOOD! Currently my top 10 are:
Ramen (Yeah, yeah…)
Any type of Chinese
Any type of Mexican
Lemon Pepper Shrimp
Day 12 – Favorite Childhood Book
I can’t really remember having a favorite book. Young child would probably be anything with the Bernstein Bears. As a teen I read anything that I could get my hands on.
Day 13 – What’s Inside Your Fridge
A lot of left overs
Day 14 – 3 Healthy Habits
Uh… I don’t really eat healthy so I guess it would the healthy habits would be showering daily, brushing my teeth 2-3 times a day and going to bed way earlier than I should so that I get a good amount of sleep.
Day 15 – Where Will You Be In 5 Years?
Well, in 5 years I see myself married, with 3 children possibly 4, moved into a bigger house and graduated with my Bachelors degree with a stable job under my belt.
Day 16 – Thoughts on Education?
I love education – it’s one of the very few things that someone cannot take from someone else. I recently went back to school to finish out my BS degree in Business. As much as the classes and the homework suck, I’m looking forward to getting my degree and feeling like I accomplished something.
Day 17 – Your Favorite Blogs
I don’t favor any one in particular. Everyone that I’ve followed has been followed either because I can relate to what you write or I enjoy seeing your view on the topics that you write about. I use blogs as another outlet for further education on different things in this life.